The Benefits Of Being A Club Member
- Being part of a group reduces the options to skip training when you've had a bad day or the weather is unkind.
- Club runs provide a greater variety of types of sessions and routes than you can usually achieve on your own.
- A structured programme of training is also important in injury prevention and recovery.
- You will quickly find the right level of training for you and be able to measure your progress against other Club runners. If you intend to train for a particular event, such as a marathon, half marathon or 10k, club membership is an important aid to your training.
As a Winston Runner you will also be able to:
- Enjoy the social aspect of the Club - the people.
- Receive regular news and updates via email and the website
- Participate in closed local road and cross-country races you would not normally have access to.
- Have access to qualified coaches as well as tapping into a wealth of running experience.
- Qualify for a reduction on most race entry fees.
- Enjoy discounts on club kit.
- Participate in the Club's annual awards schemes.
- Find out about races are taking place in and beyond the local area.
To become a Winston Runner simply pop down to one of our training sessions or contact us today. You can also download the membership form for subscription from 1st April 2015.